“Our mission is to deliver total guest satisfaction and give the ultimate lodging experience through efficient operations and the maximum use of resources available, with the use of highly motivated and dedicated team members”.
Image Hotels is a management and development company. We pride ourselves in developing great hotels from the ground up or through acquisitions and managing them with emphasis on quality centering around the guest. This is done with heavy associate involvement and motivation. The organization remains dominant through creating a corporate culture that continuously improves in all areas; from the C.E.O. down to the line level team members. The first hotel was purchased in 1978 and through today the company bought, sold, and built other hotels to become a multi-hotel operator. Thanks to hard work, determination, and an array of good associates and investors our organization serves as a sound and stable entity that has and will remain successful. Through experience, knowledge, and great team members we will continue to deliver the ultimate guest experience at each hotel. Thanks to our business philosophy and values that are understood at the corporate level as well as at the property level. Through our Business Accumen, we look to achieve Respect, Reputation, and Relationships.
The Spirit to Serve our associates
- The unshakeable conviction that "our people are our most important asset"
- An environment that supports associate growth and personal development
- A reputation for employing caring, dependable associates who are ethical and trustworthy
The Spirit to Serve our Clients
- A home-like atmosphere and friendly workplace relationships The Spirit to Serve our customers.
- Evident in the adage, "the customer is always right"
- A hands-on management style, i.e., "management by walking around"
- Attention to detail
- Openness to innovation and creativity in serving customers
- Pride in the knowledge that our customers can count on a unique mix of quality, consistency, personalized service and recognition.